Re: configuring live images

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost>
wrote:
> I have found it useful to configure at least parts of the contents of
> live images produced with the 'live-image' target of build.sh.  In
> particular, I have found it useful to configure the exact MBR bootcode
> and the installboot options.  Consequently, I suggest (something like)
> the attached patch as a means of allowing greater flexibility.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes.  These targets could serve as the basis for a build framework
that generates images for e.g. Xen DomUs.  By easing installation for
users of otherwise NetBSD-indifferent hosting providers, we could grow
the user base by that many more people ...

I'd been ruminating about this sort of thing in the abstract ever
since I noticed those targets appear.  Hmm ...

--Blair