Re: Severe netbsd-6 NFS server-side performance issues

At 10:20 Uhr +0200 31.05.2012, Martin Husemann wrote:
>On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:31:48PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>> Nothing really changed, that's what baffles me. The machine rebooted after
>> a panic at some point, and came up with bad performance. I had updated the
>> kernel in that context, but as I mentioned, the old kernel gave the same
>> result.
>
>That reminds me of a strange problem I have on one machine - could you
>check vmstat -i output for the cpu timer interrupts?

% vmstat -i
interrupt                                     total     rate
TLB shootdown                              12166889      159
cpu0 timer                                  7624655       99
ioapic2 pin 4                              12806056      167
ioapic0 pin 16                             29879205      391
ioapic0 pin 15                                    6        0
ioapic0 pin 4                                   341        0
Total                                      62477152      819

%

-- looks sane.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281