Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On 2012-04-10 05:26, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
On 4/9/12 7:32 PM, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 01:02:26PM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
If anita relies on having a specific shell for root user, why not just
invoke /bin/sh explicitly, rather than relying on sysinst behavior?
The current sysinst behavior is a bug, and I would like the bug to be
fixed rather than changing the test to ignore it.
I agree that there's a problem in sysinst, but I don't agree about
what the problem is.
Whatever the resolution is, can we get a fix ASAP. Keeping the test
infrastructure broken can be expensive.

I propose to switch root's and toor's default shell, so that root has
/bin/sh and toor to /bin/csh (I think the /rescue/csh proposal should be
discussed separately) . This, however, raises the most important
question: what shall we change toor's "Real Name" field to?!?

Any rationale for such a change?

        Johnny