Re: memory corruption [Re: try KMGUARD]

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Greg Oster wrote:
>
> > I saw 3 panics in the space of a few hours yesterday with netbsd-6
> > without this patch.  I've been running netbsd-6 with this patch (and
> > DEBUG and debug_freecheck) for the past 8 hours, and no panic so
> > far... Thanks for this fix!
>
> My systems have (lately) been much more stable that that.

Heh... seems I got interrupted composing my email and missed an
important part....

I've been running all the atf tests under netbsd-6, and yesterday I was
seeing the panics.  Today I've been running the atf tests
continuously again, with this patch, under netbsd-6 (with DEBUG and
debug_freecheck) and no panic so far...

Later...

Greg Oster