Re: memory corruption [Re: try KMGUARD]

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 03:59:24PM +0200, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > And another one. It looks like all corruptions occurs in bss for me ...
>
> Let's see if src/sys/netinet/rfc6056.c 1.5 fixes it.

This seems to fix the issue for me; running atf-run in a loop caused the
system to stop by lack of ressources (there are rump_server processes that
don't stop and filled memory), but I didn't get any panic after hours
of runs. It looks like this issue is fixed for me.

please request a pullup to netbsd-6.