Re: System freeze w/display strangeness on amd64/current

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, gary%duzan.org@localhost wrote:

  The last time I tried to recreate this problem I ran into other
problems before I could trigger this one. It did seem harder to
trigger, at least. I have a fresh build at home that I will try to
break sometime this weekend. I'm not aware of a PR.

I haven't tried anything in the last several days, but as of last week it was still broken on my systems. I've not seen anything that would appear to fix/address the problem.

Also I am not aware of any PR being filed.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |