Re: ATF tests still failing to complete within 2 hours on amd64

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:

Christos Zoulas wrote:
Is there a way atf can produce a report on how long each test took?

Not to my knowledge.

It would be useful to have this information over time.

The qemu process that runs the tests is invoked via time(1) and the
output is part of the archived logs, so the total run time can be
extracted, but not that of the individual tests.

I'm also working on modifying the atf command used by anita in order to add a time-stamp.

And I've separately suggested time-stamping as a desirable enhancement to jmmv in private email exchange. I think he said that he would look at it in the context of kyua...

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |