Re: rn_init: radix functions require max_keylen be set

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 05:47:46PM +0400, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
>> Thanks. I need some time to fix this issue and test it again. Sorry
>> for this bug :/
>
> Shell I revert the change in the meantime?

I don't know. I can look on it right now, but it will take some time
to rebuild to HEAD.

> Do you have an idea of what of the 3 commits broke it?

It should be the one, which modifies remove/rmdir in null.c
(netbsd_libpuffs_remove2.diff).

--
Evgeniy Ivanov