Re: vi international character display

Quoting Takehiko NOZAKI <takehiko.nozaki%gmail.com@localhost> (Mon, 14 Nov 2011
22:35:15 +0900):

> i just commited fix with some modification(for LANG=C's problem),
> please cvs update with -C option.

Thank you for the quick fix.  I was hoping to reply after testing it
myself, but I goofed up the build a few times and so I probably won't
see the updated version until tomorrow.  But since what you
describe matches what I was seeing (e.g. é not working but ? being
fine) and since Thomas Klausner has already checked it I assume I'll be
happily surprised.

Thanks again for clearing this up so quickly; I really appreciate the
efforts being made to get the userland UTF-8 clean.

Regards,

-- IDL