Re: Automated email notifications of NetBSD-current build failures

Hi all,

I have now turned on the email notifications.  I changed the subject
line of the notification messages to have a distinctive prefix as
requested; it will now read

  Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Apart from this change, the notifications still work as I originally
described on the list; some of the other suggestions that were made
may be implemented later on.

Enjoy,
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost