Re: HEADS UP: atf-0.14 imported

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:34:03PM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> ATF 0.14 has just been imported into NetBSD-current.  This update is
> pretty minor and should not cause any problems.  However, if you
> experience any glitches, please let me know.

The amount of failed test cases doubled since the import:

http://www.whooppee.com/~paul/amd64-results/
http://www.whooppee.com/~paul/amd64-results/1991_atf.html#failed-tcs-summary

Namely:

        atf/atf-run/integration_test             : timeout_forkexit
        lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo/t_getaddrinfo   : unspported_family
        lib/libc/stdlib/t_getopt                 : getopt
        lib/libc/stdlib/t_getop                  : getopt_long
        lib/libc/ssp/t_ssp                       : gets
        lib/librumphijack/t_vfs                  : blanket
        util/sort/t_sort                         : kflag_no_end
        util/sort/t_sort                         : plus_tflag

At least the shell-based tests are likely failing because of ATF itself.

- Jukka.