Re: no keyboard input visible with xsrc X11 on i386 -current?

Hi Kevin,

thanks !

Piotr.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Kevin Lahey <kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:13:40 +0200
Piotr Adamus <panpiotradamus%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> just for my curiosity. Is suspend/resume working on that Thinkpad? I
> have the same mode but I used amd64 with no luck for suspend.

Suspend and resume seem to be pretty solid on my T61 running i386, using
Fn-F4 to suspend. Over the last few years of NetBSD-current, I've seen
occasional failures to resume, but this seems pretty rare (maybe once a
month, when I generally suspend twice a day for my commute).

Kevin
kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost