Re: sysinst failing to extract misc.tgz (in anita)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Andreas Gustafsson <gson%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> Julio Merino wrote:
>> Spot on.  The root disk is running out of space.  Should the
>> defaults be bumped?
>
> If this is the result of normal and expected growth in features rather
> than some bug causing a sudden and unexpected increase in disk usage,
> then sure.

Can any of you provide an ls -l of the amd64 sets generated in your
build machines?  I keep getting these supposedly-oversized files and I
don't think I have any special build settings to cause them.

>> BTW, there is a typo in the help string for --disk-size!
>
> Already fixed in the CVS tree.

Thanks,

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv