sysinst failing to extract misc.tgz (in anita)

Hello,

I'm seeing strange failures during the installation of misc.tgz from
anita.  The installation aborts right after extracting misc.tgz with:

-----
 There was an error in extracting the file /mnt2//amd64/binary/sets/misc.tgz.
 That means some files were not extracted correctly and your system will not
 be complete.

 Continue extracting sets?
-----

The misc.tgz file looks valid.  This happens in a release I have from
Mar 23rd and today on an amd64 host using freshly built amd64 sets.
Happens on two different machines I have access to.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv