kernel compilation failure

Hej there,

it seems to me that options RAID_DIAGNOSTIC breaks -current kernel build as of
this morning.  cvs'ed just 10 hours ago and made a build.sh kernel=GENERIC just
fine, I wanted to do some customisation, which failed to compile when I added
RAID_DIAGNOSTIC.

since this is on a sunfire V120, it will take a while for the kernel to
rebuild, so I thought I should mention this here.

/src/current/src/sys/dev/raidframe/rf_netbsdkintf.c: In function
'rf_find_raid_components':
/src/current/src/sys/dev/raidframe/rf_netbsdkintf.c:3000: error: 'raidPtr'
undeclared (first use in this function)
/src/current/src/sys/dev/raidframe/rf_netbsdkintf.c:3000: error: (Each
undeclared identifier is reported only once
/src/current/src/sys/dev/raidframe/rf_netbsdkintf.c:3000: error: for each
function it appears in.)

*** Failed target:  rf_netbsdkintf.o