Re: USB micro SD card readers HBA error on current (Silicon Motion)

I have a built in sd card reader that works, but my mother board
identifies it as if it was  a second hard drive.

I did something like the shell command below this to see which of the
sd0a, sd0b, etc works, I think it was sd0d that worked not sure
I think it was sd0d when it was formated for fat32, now that I
installed netbsd to it it has normal ffs on sd0a so mounting is easy.

for card in $(ls | grep sd0); do echo ">>> $card >>>"; mount -t msdos
$card /mnt; ls /mnt; umount /mnt; done

kind of heavy, but it will give you good info. also try cd9660 as a
mount type fat32 is msdos but some usb images are formatted like a
cd-rom.
or maybe that was only the case when I had dd'd over an install iso to
the thumb drive, can't remember.

best of luck

+
| fire crow