mesa-drm

   It appears that my 880G ATI video is not supported by the mesa-drm
in the tree, but the mesa-drm code has been significantly restructured
since we imported it. (We have a May 2009 version from git; it was
restructured in November 2009.) Has anyone looked into what it
would take to upgrade? If it isn't too hairy I might give it a shot
myself.

   Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan