Re: state of ZFS in -current?

My impression is that zfs in netbsd isn't ready for depending on, but
I'm not sure.  I wonder if you can run zfs in rump and run regression
tests.

I've been thinking of getting a single-board computer to
nat/firewall/v6-router/tahoe-node etc.  Would you recommend a 5501?

Do you have internal sata 2 disks in a 5501, RAID1?  Was the problem
that you didn't notice raidctl -s showing one was bad?  Does it run hot?
Or are the drives on USB?