Re: NetBSD 5.1 RC3 in production

    Date:        Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:12:41 -0400
    From:        Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost>

  | Why not hook up a serial console and just look at what the kernel logs?

At the minute I have nothing convient that I could connect the other end
of the console cable to - munnari is kind of a loan system.   But I'll see
if I can make that happen if the problem persists and nothing else provides
any info.

  | Are you not getting kernel cores?

No, swap is on raidrframe (everything is on raidframe), and I don't think
dumps work to raid do they?    I'll see if I can find some empty non-raid
space and make that be dumpdev.

kre