Re: Fwd: The installer don't detect the ethernet card

Hi,

> Yes, the problems are over. I compiled MONOLITHIC. Moreover, If
> someone wanted to do in the modular way probably this can help
>
> http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/bx/blosxom.cgi/nb_20091018_1917.html

I think before this backround it would be nice to have step-by-step
instructions of how to build a modular kernel in the guide...

Is there an existing howto where we can decuce the procedure from?

Greetings,
Helge
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 fÃr nur 19,99 Â/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl