Re: The installer don't detect the ethernet card

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
#options        PCI_ADDR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI I/O addresses
#options        PCI_BUS_FIXUP           # fixup PCI bus numbering
#options        PCI_INTR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI interrupt routing

Unfortunately, these are configure time options, so you will need to
compile your own kernel to include them.

I wonder if we can switch these options via boot.cfg(5) menu settings...

Yes, I'm trying to locate Jared's bootprops patches in which he made them run time options to do just that (URLs no longer work).

--
Stephen