Re: wm(4) issue/question

        Hello.  That message usually means the device isn't responding in a
timely manner, and the driver is resetting it.  On the wm(4) cards, I
usually see it when the card has lost connectivity with the network it's
attached to, and when the machine is trying to transmit packets.  Since
it's a fiber card, you might check to make sure autonegotiation is working
fine, or just nail it up at 1000-baseSX.  I submitted a number of patches
to make the nailing part work some years ago, and I believe those  patches
are now a standard part of the driver.  If possible, look for errors on
the switch or router you're attached to and see if you're getting
connectivity drop outs.  Perhaps you have a failing gbic or a bad fiber
connector.
-Brian

`i