Re: HEADS UP: terminfo imported into -current

        Hello.  I wrote the wwterminfo.c file which exists in
/usr/src/usr.bin/window/wwterminfo.c when I ported the window(1) utility to
Solaris back in 1993 or so.  It relies on there being a captoinfo(1)
utility to function.  How would the window(1) utility be expected to work
in the new environment?  And, yes, this is a utility I use every day.
-Thanks
-Brian