Re: newer ralink devices - updated ral driver

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 11:24:56AM +0100, Torsten Harenberg wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> in kern/41418 there has been some work done to port OpenBSD's driver for
> rl2860 and other newer wireless adapters from Ralink to NetBSD.

FWIW, my patch changed of location.

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/ral.diff

and the firmware I'm using is at

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/ral-rt2860

(It goes into /libdata/firmware/ral.)

I haven't tried recently but I think it still compiles, and if so it
should also still run.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost