Re: HEADS UP: terminfo imported into -current

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 10:39:28AM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> > That's odd as the function declaration has not changed.
> > xterm from pkgsrc builds without error on my systems.
> > I don't have the resource right now to pull and build xsrc - can you
> > update your sources again and retest? Can someone else verify a build
> > failure?
>
> It fails for me as well with the most recent sources.

I've committed a fix(*). "xterm" now builds and works fine for me.

Unfortunately "screen" (from "pkgsrc") is totally broken:

        tron@lyssa:~>screen -r
        Cannot find termcap entry for 'xterm'.

I've tried rebuilding it but it didn't help.

        Kind regards

(*) http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/02/04/msg006321.html