Re: HEADS UP: terminfo imported into -current

        Hello.  How is this an improvement over termcap? which is a single
place where terminal definitions are defined, as opposed to a tree of
definitions?  I hope you  remembered the window(1) utility when you
imported this change.  The window(1) utility provides its own terminal
definition, and when you ssh to other machines in a window, you need the
.termcap entry to work.  Do you provide a captoinfo utility?
-thanks
-Brian