Re: TEMPer and TEMPerHUM usb thermometer driver

Kewl!

The code looks pretty clean. Unless someone objects, I'd be happy to import this.

Do you actually have one of these? It would be nice to have someone to verify that the driver actually works in NetBSD! :)

Also, it might be nice if you could provide a uthum(4) man page.  :)