Re: Problem building due to missing kmodule script

On 1/12/2010 3:34 PM, David Young wrote:
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 02:51:50PM -0800, Scott Ellis wrote:
I've been seeing this for awhile, but have been lazy in asking about
it, since it's easy to work around. :-) My builds (using build.sh)
have been failing on amd64 with:

Are you using any MKxxx=no options, or just the defaults?

Yeah, a ton of them:

MKDOC=no
MKHTML=no
MKLINT=no
MKINFO=no
MKPROFILE=no
MKCOMPAT=no
MKKERBEROS=no
MKKERBEROS4=no
MKHESIOD=no
MKSKEY=no
MKYP=no
MKLDAP=no
MKSENDMAIL=no
MKPOSTFIX=no
MKINET6=no
USE_INET6=no
MKIPFILTER=no
MKKMOD=no

I suspect the MKKMOD=no may be the culprit, but I can't follow its usage down to where the kmodule script would get installed.

        ScottE