Re: pkgsrc and miniroot

> Can I crunch pkgsrc into crunched binary?

Theoretically yes.

> I want crunched gqview in miniroot.  I already crunch and work Xorg with
> udl(4) on GUMSTIX(verdex-pro).

It's easy part. :)  We already have native X.Org (== reach-overs).

>   # extras in usr/pkg/bin
>   PROG   usr/pkg/bin/gqview
>
>   SPECIAL gqview         srcdir  /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/gqview

This doesn't work because crunchgen(1) expects BSD makefile (bsd.prog.mk,
bsd.lib.mk, etc.).  You have to either a) write BSD makefiles for gqview &
all its dependencies, or b) teach pkgsrc to build crunch-ready objects.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635