Re: infinite messages from acpitz0

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:20:34 +0100
Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

> > acpitz0: warning over limit on 'temperature'
> > acpitz0: normal state on 'temperature'
> > [...]
> >
> > The system oscillates between the two states with a frequency between
> > 30s and a few minutes. Is this the normal behaviour? I cannot remember
> > seeing it with 4.0 or 5.0.
> >

> what is the output of 'envstat' ?

                       Current  CritMax  CritMin  CritCap     Unit
[acpiacad0]
         connected:         ON
[acpibat0]
           present:         ON
        design cap:      3.740                                  Ah
     last full cap:      3.740                                  Ah
        technology:          1
    design voltage:     10.800                                   V
          warn cap:      0.187                                  Ah  ( 5.00%)
           low cap:      0.038                                  Ah  ( 1.02%)
           voltage:     12.478                                   V
       charge rate:        N/A
    discharge rate:        N/A
            charge:      3.700                                  Ah  (98.93%)
          charging:        OFF
      charge state:     NORMAL
[acpibat1]
           present:        OFF
        design cap:      0.000                                  Wh
     last full cap:      0.000                                  Wh
        technology:          0
    design voltage:      0.000                                   V
          warn cap:      0.000                                  Wh
           low cap:      0.000                                  Wh
           voltage:      0.000                                   V
       charge rate:      0.000                                   W
    discharge rate:      0.000                                   W
            charge:      0.000                                  Wh
          charging:        OFF
      charge state:    UNKNOWN
[acpitz0]
       temperature:     45.000                                degC
[acpitz1]
       temperature:     47.000  105.000                       degC
[acpitz2]
       temperature:     44.000  105.000                       degC
[acpitz3]
       temperature:     27.700  105.000                       degC
[acpitz4]
       temperature:     40.000  110.000                       degC
[coretemp0]
  cpu0 temperature:     49.000                                degC

--
Frank Wille