Re: infinite messages from acpitz0

Hmm.  Just a few questions to help narrow this down...

1. From what earlier version did you update this laptop?

2. Do you have anything in your /etc/envsys.conf file?

3. Can you provide ALL of the acpitz lines from your dmesg.boot file?

4. These messages should also be logged in /var/log/messages - with
   time-stamps.  Can you provide a few iterations, with time-stamps?

I've recently "retired" the two machines I have with acpitz but I can bring them back on-line over the Christmas holidays to see if I have similar issues.