Re: device timeouts on hard disks no matter what..

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:08:33PM +0200, Teemu Rinta-aho wrote:
> unfortunably no, not at this time. It could be an issue with a
> specific revision of this AHCI controller ...

But at least it is not the only controller I have that has problems.
I get also write timeouts on my Intel Mini-ITX which has piixide
if I remember correctly.

I will try with the Asus P7P motherboard as soon as I find a kernel
that it wants to boot.

Teemu