Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Curt Sampson wrote:
> You may want to have a look at svk; that improved several areas of
> Subversion use for non-committers for me.

I used to be an advocate of svk, because it had decent
support for distributed use, and decent support for
merging.  However, it's no longer maintained (see
<http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2009-May/001224.html>),
and the metadata for svk merges does not play nicely with the
metadata for the merge feture built in to svn version 1.5 or later.

--apb (Alan Barrett)