Re: estd update - call for testers

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 07:48:04PM +0200, Johannes Hofmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at
> http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/tmp/estd-r6_multicore.tar.gz
> there is an update for sysutils/estd that improves multicore support
> and adds ACPI-P-States support on DragonFly BSD.
> It would be nice if someone could verify that I did not break
> anything for NetBSD.
> ACPI-P-States kernel support had been added to DragonFly by
> Sepherosa Ziehau. It allows to adjust the frequency individually for
> multiple cores - if the hardware supports it.

Ove Soerensen, the author of estd has asked me to take over
maintainership of estd. So after multiple success reports
from NetBSD users I have now released estd-r7:

http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/estd-r7.tar.gz

The new project page is

http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/estd.html

  Johannes