Re: X startup problem

No - I thought that that option had been removed and was covered by OPTIONS INSECURE (which I _do_ have).

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Patrick Welche wrote:

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 08:23:28PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
OK, I managed to resurrect one of my machines from the
string-function update issue from earlier today.  Now I've got a
problem with X...

Have you got options PCI_ALLOW_MMAP in your kernel config?

Cheers,

Patrick

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |