Re: getline fallout

Roy Marples wrote:
Juraj Hercek wrote:
Roy Marples wrote:
Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
For now, my question is this: why do these packages not have problems
building on Linux?

Linux *does* see this problem if you have glibc-2.10 as they moved getline out of the _GNU_SOURCE guard in that version. Of course, distros may patch their glibc to put the guard back ...

I have encountered this problem on archlinux some time ago, see my previous email here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/05/31/msg009596.html

-current should now cross build for you :)

That's wonderful, thanks for the information!

-- Juraj