5.99.15 envstat oddness

Same Asus Eee 1000H as mentioned previously - somehow I hope the
critical temperature for my CPU isn't absolute zero:

|mawrth[~] 5v>: envstat
|                       Current  CritMax  CritMin  CritCap     Unit
:
:
|[acpitz0]
|       temperature:     49.000 -273.146                       degC
|[coretemp0]
|  cpu0 temperature:     29.000                                degC

How would I go about fixing this?  I'm not fussed about the immediate
overtemp alarm that I receive at boot, it's just that it may mask a
real overtemp alarm later ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left