Re: xcvs compile problem (parse error in yacc)

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 10:12:57AM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Now you probably have a stale getdate.c/getdate.o which is empty. Clean this
> up.

Hi Christos and others.

Sorry for my amateurism, but I didn't understand very well. getdate.o
was empty, but when linking xcvs, it was asking for get_date().
get_date() is implemented in xcvs/dist/src/subr.c (besides getdate.y,
which does not generate getdate.c), but between pre-processor rules:

#ifdef lint
# ifndef __GNUC__
bool
get_date ...
# endif
#endif

Prepend "//" before "#" made everything work. I know this is not the
right thing to do, but, as I was not understanding the details of it, I
prefered to make it to have -current built.

Thank you again ;-)

--
Silas Silva