Re: Should xen3 dom0 work on -current/amd64 ?

    >> Somehow '/boot' seems to have lost its multiboot capability
    >> (send-pr?).

    Manuel> Yes please

I'll do.

    Manuel> Why is it calling module_autoload() ? Did you enable
    Manuel> MODULAR ? this won't work with XEN kernels.

That's it (now *)! 'MODULAR' slipped in from my non-xen kernel's
config. Deactivating it for the xen's one brought me back a running
xen kernel for my amd64 machine. :-)

(* On March 6th I've checked/verified also a releng's amd64
netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz kernel which was panicing, too, but maybe caused
by a different problem).

Thanks, Markus.