Should xen3 dom0 work on -current/amd64 ?

Hi!

After several weeks I tried to re-run my old working xen3 config on my
amd64 machine running actual -current kernel and userland, but it
fails now!:

1. /boot is no longer capable to (multi)boot the xen3 kernel. I only
   see lots of:

     exit

   messages and no further proceeding.

So I took a netbsd-5 RC's /boot instead, so the xen3 kernels
(multi)boots again. But:

2. netbsd dom0 kernel panics somewhere after mounting / (wapbl/log
   mounted).

So, did I miss some meanwhile config changes for booting/running xen3
dom0 on my hardware?

Or are these known bugs?

Any hint appreciated,

Markus.