Re: CVS commit: src/distrib/sets/lists/xfont

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Takahiro Hayashi wrote:

I'll go ahead and verify that these fonts are no longer being built,
then I'll make those entries as 'obsolete' so it won't complain about
them.

Glancing at font-misc-misc/Makefile, the files in error log are
excluded from targets to be compiled by using variable modifiers
of make(1).
I think something wrong occure while fixing make(1).

Yup, those extra fonts that mysteriously appeared the other day have just as mysteriously disappeared! :) I just marked them 'obsolete' so they shouldn't be a problem any longer.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |
|                  |                          | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |