Re: /usr/X11R6 ?

Matthias Scheler wrote:

On 26 Nov 2008, at 19:41, Mandacarú Cascavel wrote:
X.org isn't the default for all ports. In the meantime you should be able to work around this problem by creating a file "/etc/rc.conf.d/xdm" with
the following line in it:

command="/usr/X11R7/bin/${name}"
Thanks a lot.

Does that mean my little trick works? I couldn't test it actually.

    Kind regards

Yes. Your little trick works fine. The sentence inserted at /etc/rc.conf.d/xdm overrides its similar at /etc/rc.d/xdm.

Best regards
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/