TU58, free to a good home

I have a TU-58 tape drive (two, actually in an enclosure), plus a manual that
is free to whoever wants it.  These are the old DECTape-II drives.  They
worked when I last played with them, which feels like a lifetime ago.  Sadly,
there's just no way I'm ever going to have time right now to do anything
with them.

I'll ship them anywhere in the US, but my preferences are for places on
the East Coast to cut down on shipping.  I'll ship it to California if there
are no East Coast takers, but that's a last resort.  Anyone who's willing
to come to my house in Northern VA to pick it up gets priority :-)

--Ken