Re: Panic in NFS (current/amd64)

Vincent a écrit :

Putting on the hardware checksum control has another benefit: I seem to get rid of unexpected delays in IPv6 HTTP dialog. Sometimes, when I was accessing a local website on my NetBSD-4/i386 server, it took ages before loading. Now, this seems to be gone.

I seem to have been overoptimistic. The system must have crashed, I cannot connect to it neither get I any reponse to pings, whereas the server works normally, so this is not a network breakage.

More info on Monday morning.
Vincent