Re: Panic in NFS (current/amd64)

Matthias Scheler a écrit :

Well, I guess I never bothered to turn this on. I'll try, and we'll see if it
gets any better.
I won't fix your problem. But if your panic looks like this ...
http://users.piuha.net/martti/tmp/crash3.png
... afterwards you are probably affected by the same problem.

No. It is not the same. Proof is that I can't get any backtrace, because ddb itself faults when I ask for it. So it is different.

Putting on the hardware checksum control has another benefit: I seem to get rid of unexpected delays in IPv6 HTTP dialog. Sometimes, when I was accessing a local website on my NetBSD-4/i386 server, it took ages before loading. Now, this seems to be gone.

Viel Dank jedenfalls,
Vincent