Re: Problems with wm0

Pretty close, however I have an Intel i82572EI rev 6 (with my luck,
thats not supported  ;-)

everything looks pretty close, with exception of bus type, memory size,
and interrupt level,
but it's all pretty close.

These are PowerEdge 1950 servers, and I'm going to look into how to set
them up to use only COM1 for the console, that'll make it easier to work
with.

I've got it initially setup, and the BIOS works on serial, but as soon
as NetBSD starts, it switches to the screen, and no longer reacts to the
serial.

David

>>> Brian Buhrow <buhrow%lothlorien.nfbcal.org@localhost> 10/23/2008 1:06:04 PM

        Hello.  Here's how cards similar to yours probe on our
machines:
Note that this is with my fixes in play, which  allows you to hard code
the
connection, as well as use autonegotiation.
My fixes are in -current, I believe.

Do yours probe similarly?
-Brian

wm0 at pci3 dev 1 function 0: Intel i82546EB 1000BASE-X Ethernet, rev.
1
wm0: interrupting at ioapic2 pin 0 (irq 10)
wm0: 64-bit 133MHz PCIX bus
wm0: 256 word (8 address bits) MicroWire EEPROM
wm0: Ethernet address 00:0e:0c:xx:xx:xx
wm0: 1000baseSX, 1000baseSX-FDX, auto