Re: Problems with wm0

        Hello.  Here's how cards similar to yours probe on our machines:
Note that this is with my fixes in play, which  allows you to hard code the
connection, as well as use autonegotiation.
My fixes are in -current, I believe.

Do yours probe similarly?
-Brian

wm0 at pci3 dev 1 function 0: Intel i82546EB 1000BASE-X Ethernet, rev. 1
wm0: interrupting at ioapic2 pin 0 (irq 10)
wm0: 64-bit 133MHz PCIX bus
wm0: 256 word (8 address bits) MicroWire EEPROM
wm0: Ethernet address 00:0e:0c:xx:xx:xx
wm0: 1000baseSX, 1000baseSX-FDX, auto