Problems with wm0

I've got four Dell 1950 servers, and one Dell 2950 server, all with
Intel Pro/1000 Optical Fiber network cards.

They show up as wm0 on all five machines (the 1950's are PCI-x, and the
2950 is normal PCI).

I can do a ifconfig wm0 media 1000baseSX successfully, but when I try
to activate them, either through dhclient or through static ifconfig
configuration, they panic with:

uvm_fault(0xcf2ccd00, 0, 1 ) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c060a6fc cs 0 eflags 10296 cr2 ilevel 6
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 1341.1 (ifconfig) at   netbsd:wm_tbi_mediachange+0xc:
movl 0 (%eax), %esi

I think I've written something about this before, but I've slept since
then, and been away from this for a while working on other
"emergencies".

David Dudley
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1