Re: [OT] Re: What netbook to you run NetBSD on? (-> netbook.xml)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Roy Marples wrote:
What doesn't work nicely about azalia on Eee PC? I confirmed that both
playback and capture work, and the volume buttons (Fn+whatever) work as
well.

Well, on my ThinkPad z60m, I have to manually adjust channels to +248
from the default as it's too low. With the default I jack all available
sliders in GNOME volume control and/or equivalent in KDE and XFCE to max
and still can't here anything until I manually adjust in mixerctl AND
get it to save state on shutdown.

Whilst it "works", it's hardly "optimal".

Didn't realize Lenovo was selling Eee PCs now.