is the /usr/X11R7/bin/imake suitable to meet pkgsrc dependencies? its not detected..

I don't want to send-pr this if its not relevant/real, but having just installed X11R7 for current on the build.sh path, I find I can't make pkgsrc/wm/tvtwm without it installing imake in pkgsrc.

yet, there clearly is an imake in /usr/X11R7/bin/imake, there kinda has to be to make X11R7 after all..

my path has /usr/X11R7/bin in it.

-G